Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Christianity Test


Today we did not really do a whole lot in Western Civilizations class. We started by allowing Henry to make up the pop quiz on barbarians. Then we got back our last test on Christianity. I honestly cannot believe that Mr. Schick actually put “What is the last letter in the word ‘pax’?” on the test still. As for scores, our class came in second for highest average. I was not one of the people to get a hundred, though I did get a ding for getting an A, but only barely. I say this because Mr. Schick was having a really great day and decided to give everyone the question about Byzantium. This is because there were a lot of people who got it wrong and he was not even sure if he brought up the fact that Constantinople was originally Byzantium. Also, I pretty much knew what I got wrong and what I did not. Though I did not expect to get ½ credit for 207 A.D. for when the Pax Romana began and ended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment