Saturday, April 27, 2013

Study lecture


Today’s class was not all smiles for some us especially, since Mr. Schick lectured us about how the test was easier than last years and was meant to be a grade booster for those that were not doing well in the class. This speech did not entirely apply to me since I do well in school in general. Also, there are probably a number of students in the class (or even the school) that probably are or could be straight A/B students if they paid attention in class and learned to apply themselves. I am willing to bet that a majority of the students at John Carroll are hoping to get a well-paying job when they get older. To that I say “HA!” Everyone knows that you’ll only get hired to a job like that if you can manage decent grades. Though I really only got to stay for his lecture to us since I had to leave at 2:20 to go to North Hartford for a track meet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment