Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rome test 1


Today we took our test, or “quest” as it has been called, on Rome. Going back to Mr. Schick’s squirrel analogy, I think I was the squirrel that leapt across the road safely rather than the squirrel that had no idea what was going on and got ran over. I also like Mr. Schick’s prediction of the totally obvious future, “Everyone will get an A, except those who don’t.” I know that I was one of these people, because there was only one question that I was unsure about. That question asked “How many people were in the Roman Senate?” I honestly had no idea, so I guessed 50, which seemed like a reasonable number. I know now that I got it wrong too, because after the test, I asked one of my friends in one of the other sections, and he told me that it was 300. Other than that the test was easy…I mean incredibly difficult. No, it actually wasn’t to terribly difficult If you paid any attention in class and to the song, since most of the questions came either directly from the song itself, or from notes that we took on the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment