Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rome video


Today’s Western Civilization class was fun but not as eventful as yesterday’s class since there was no fire drill. However we did have a birthday today, therefore Victoria had the privilege of wearing the Birthday Hat during class (happy birthday Victoria). After we sang “Happy Birthday” to Victoria, we all got to work on our movies that we are making with One Note, Movie Maker, etc. Mr. Schick also said that he may not make the movie graded since there are people who are having difficulties with the program (Joseph). I actually got work on my movie some since I came to class with Movie Maker downloaded. The program itself is really, very easy to use. This is because all you have to do is drag the pictures and music into the movie in the order that you want. Though the hard part is the timing. I realized after playing what I had completed of my video, is that the song played, but the pictures changed faster than the song played. In any case I found a simple solution for it and am moving on to victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment