Thursday, March 21, 2013

Project work


Today’s Western Civilizations class was almost completely identical to yesterday’s class in the sense that it was filled with us working on our projects and joke cracking. Today’s “joke of the day” made a great meme and is posted on Mr. Schick’s BLOG. This meme is the Athenians saying “If I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city!” Then the Spartans respond with “If.” Also, the groups that we were assigned made great progress (I am just saying this, so if they did not, don’t judge me). In fact, my group was actually able to finish our presentation in today’s class period. Since I was finished with my portion of the presentation on Bucephalus, I just helped out other people in finding information for their part. For example, I found out that Aristotle actually encouraged Alexander, the Great to carry out his plans to conquer other lands. I also attempted to find stuff for Katie for the Circumstances of Alexander’s birth, however, Google decided to troll me and give me information on his death and the circumstances for some other person’s birth of which I cannot remember their name.

No comments:

Post a Comment