Monday, February 25, 2013

Ch. 2 test


Today, we were scheduled to take our Chapter 2 test in class, which we did. Mr. Schick decided to take a different approach for this test. He decided to allow us to use our books, and ONLY our books. This meant that we were not allowed to use our BLOG’s, notes, or our Google presentations. The test was formatted exactly like our Chapter 1 test only it was longer. There were 30 multiple choice, 4 short answers, and one essay (we got to choose our essay again). Surprisingly, I actually got done the test when the bell rang and I was not even rushedJ! In fact, I was actually able to write four paragraphs for my answer to the essay. I would have gotten to a fifth paragraph, however, the idea that I had for it kept escaping me immediately after I remembered it. Though, it probably would not have mattered anyway, since I was short on time after finishing my fourth paragraph.    

No comments:

Post a Comment